Friday, October 15, 2010

Sisters


Nichol sisters: Kacey, Misty, Me, & Brindi


I was blessed to be born into a family of all boys except for me. I remember when we went to find out what my last brother was and I cried and cried because I wanted a sister. Well it turns out that that little boy became one of my best friends, love you poo! Then I married someone with the opposite of me, one boy and three sisters. So I have had the opportunity to have sisters and not have to grow up with them so I have the best of both worlds. I love all of my sisters.



First there are my Nichol sisters. Kacey is the oldest and she is so fun and thoughtful. She has always been so great to me and watches Mia for us once a week while we work. She is a wonderful mother and I have learned a lot from her example. Love you Kacey!



Then there is Misty. Misty is the nicest person I know she would do anything for anyone and does a lot for me. She loves to talk and I love talking with her she always has the best stories. She watches Miss Mia for us 4 days a week while we are at work and does a great job with her. She has helped me learn things that I wouldn't have otherwise learned. Thanks for all you do, love you Misty!



Brindi comes next...Brindi and I didn't start out on the best page because she hated me. If you don't believe me just ask her, little did she know that I wasn't going anywhere and that I was going to be in her life forever hehe. Brindi and I have a lot in common we like the same concerts, movies, music, friends, we have even worked together. We also have a lot of differences but thats why we work. She is one of my favorite people in the world and my life wouldn't be the same without her. Thanks for all the fun times B, you are fantastic!



Miss Lola comes next she is married to my brother Ryan. We also didn't start out great because I didn't like her (lets be real though I didn't like anyone that dated my brothers). Lola is outgoing and fun and I really wish we could have lived together atleast for a little while because it would be quite the show. Lola and I have a great relationship and I am thankful for it. Love you Lols!



So there was this girl that was dating my friends Sway once and from what he had told me I had said I don't like her (notice a pattern of me being a brat???) Anyways then I find out that Dustin liked her and took her on a date. They then came back to our house and I was like oh she is cool ok I guess I like her...Love you Kristen. Kristen is one of those people that you wish you were because she is so calm and loves life.



When I was 8 years old I had 3 brothers and 4 boy cousins who lived in Utah on my mom's side so it was me and 7 boys I really wanted a baby girl cousin or sister. My prayers were answered :) Emily was born on January 12th! We have been friends ever since I absolutely adore her and can't believe how old she is! Love you Miss Em.



The rest of my sisters I was able to choose and I am sure lucky to have these girls in my life, they have been there for me through it all!



Alisa Taylor (Mona) and I have been friends since we were 10 years old. I thought she was really cool because she played soccer and she was AWESOME! I played soccer and wanted to be like her so we hung out like everyday for 8 years. We would play soccer then watch Backstreet Boys videos, play some more soccer, go to BSB concerts we were a little obsessed with both. We have been through the agony of defeat with each other, losing the state championship for soccer 2 years in a row. We have laughed, cried, been to every event possible with each other and even when we don't see each other for years at a time now its like things never have changed. Mona you rock and always will be my fire :)



When I was in 5th grade I went to tryout for an independent comp soccer team and I met my twin, yes her name is Brook and we were meant to be. We had similar build, attitude, and love for the game of soccer. We both played defense at the time as well. We came from very different family situations but eventually they turned out to be the same. We have been through break ups, dances, love, divorce, heart break, weddings, the birth of our children, etc. Its been quite a ride and I couldn't have done it with out my Brookie Cookie next to me! Love you Brook :)



There once was this girl that my husband was obsessed with ....her name was Sarah. I met Sarah in our weight lifting class in high school she kept talking about this weird kid that was taking her to homecoming and how much he liked her and that he bought her Teva's to wear to the dance and I thought what a freak. Well a year and a half later I had fallen in love with that boy haha. Funny how things work out. Sarah is one of the funnest people I know, she is always happy and makes me laugh daily. She married one of Kade's best friends and we set them up and it was so fun to watch. Love you Sarah!



You know those people that have above average personalities?? Well Abigail Wilson is one of them. Abby and I met at the good old Dimple Dell where we quickly became friends after she told her dad that she was going to shove her foot up his ass while we were working at the desk. I was a little confused because before that I thought she was just a quite little mormon girl who was really good. Well she is that but there was good reason for what she said. Abby is one of those people that you wish there were more of in the world. Abby has taught me not to worry what people think. She has taught me that her shows are actually better than mine haha. We have been through some awesome experiences with our families together. Things that no one would understand besides us. Kade also approves of her which is amazing since he pretty much hates everyone. Abby thanks for being so above average!



Joy joy joy.......Its amazing how opposites can attract. We are completely opposite. There really is no reason we should be friends but we are the best of. Joy and I lived together in Idaho and Florida. She is actually Kade's cousin and even more opposite of him than me. Joy is proper and has traveled the world, she dances, and like fine arts, she eats Indian food, she sings, and most of all is super loving and puts everyone else above her. I do none of those things, I like sports to play to watch, I like lame music that she wouldn't dream of listening too. I hate Indian food and I really can't sing. However we work better than most in my opinion. While living in Idaho we shared a room and had a great time doing so, we would watch Dawson's Creek every night when we would go to bed and she would get to listen to me talk about Kade for hours at a time. (He was on his mission). Joy was very interesting to me always doing things for others and trying to be every where at once. Joy talked me into going to the Disney College Program presentation and I wanted to go. So I interviewed and got the job and so did Joy. That August we moved to Florida and what a time we had. We laughed, cried, never slept, got in fights with roommates, got in fights with family, went on some pretty awesome dates where both boys wanted Joy and I just got to go along for the ride. She was the reason I got through the hardest year of my life. It was really bad and I wouldn't have made it without her. She is always there for me and has even watched her first Super Bowl with me. She took me to New York City which was my dream, it was the most amazing thing I had ever done until I had Miss Mia. Thanks for all the great times Joy, you are one of my favorite people in the whole world. I love you!













Kristen & Me on the 4th of July












Sarah & Me at Rascal Flatts















Mona & Mia














Brook & Me at my Bridals














Joy & Me at Central Park














Brindi & Me shooting












Abby & Me at Backstreet Boys


















Joy & Me at 3am












Lola, Emily, Mia, & Me

1 comment:

  1. How cute is this?! I feel so honored to be mentioned in this post :). You my dear are too cute for words. Life is so interesting, isnt it? I think we all ended up with who we were supposed to. Love ya Tara

    p.s. could you have picked a nastier pic of me?! my hair is WAY short in that picture.

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger

Followers

About Me

My photo
Kade and I met in high school. We have been married 6 years and we have a beautiful daughter Mia and son Brooks.