Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Halloween 2012

Halloween is my favorite time of year. I love the whole month of October and look forward to it all year long. For a year Mia had told me that she wanted to be a purple witch so she was. Brooksie man was a skeleton. We had our annual Copeland Halloween party where we carved pumpkins and let the kids dress up. Carving pumpkins is my favorite part of Halloween, well cleaning them out I love it. Kade carves them and does an awesome job! We went trick or treating at our friend Kitty's work and then we went to see a few friends and grandma and grandpa. Can't wait for next year. Happy Halloween!
Grandma gave the kids Halloween books, mom was really happy about that.
Mia showing us her purple hair.
 My beautiful children.
 Playing with George.
 Going to Mia's school party.
 All the grandkids.
 Mia and her broom.
 What's wrong Brooks?
 Poor kid he didn't want his picture taken.
 Our family :)
 Love this of the boys.
 My Ethan man!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger

Followers

About Me

My photo
Kade and I met in high school. We have been married 6 years and we have a beautiful daughter Mia and son Brooks.