Monday, June 15, 2015

Blogging

I have so missed blogging! I am hoping now that we are in our own home and things will hopefully settle down that I will be able to return:) So our big news is that we moved to...Clearfield. Never in a million years would I have thought that I would be living here but the Lord works in mysterious ways as we all know. So far we are loving it and it seems to be just the change that we needed. The kids are having a great time! Everyone has their own room and we have a play room and we aren't on top of each other which has been a nice change. We love our yard and I gotta say not having to share a washer and dryer for the first time in almost 4 years is AMAZING!!! More to come I am so excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger

Followers

About Me

My photo
Kade and I met in high school. We have been married 6 years and we have a beautiful daughter Mia and son Brooks.