Wednesday, November 4, 2009

October 2009




















October is my favorite month I look forward to it every year as does Kade but for two very different reasons. I love the weather, the perfect jacket weather, the leaves crunching under my feet as I walk, the memories of high school soccer, and last but not least HALLOWEEN! I love to dress up, the candy, carving pumpkins, the color orange, homemade rootbeer, The World Series, I could go on and on. Kade however looks forward to October because its hunting season. Hunting is so important that we couldn't get married in October and I have also been forbidden to have a baby in October haha. Last year was when we told everyone we were expecting on Halloween and it was so much fun. This year was especially fun because we got to dress up our little angel. Never thought having a girl would be so fun, I absolutely love it. She is the best thing that ever happened to us. Go Yankees as I sit here watching the 6th game! Our pumpkins were as follows: Mia's says Tink with a star since she was our little Tinkerbell. I cleaned it out and Kade carved it, Dustin's was the Yankees :), mine was just a regular pumpkin face, and Kade's was of course a Jeep going up a hill in Moab. My favorite part of carving is the cleaning out of the pumpkins. We went to a ReAL game as well, and they won their first playoff game! It is also one of my best friends birthday, Abigail Wilson turned 24 and we went to.... Costa Vida shocking! Here are some of the fun things we did in October.

4 comments:

  1. Wow, you guys had a busy October! I especially love the jeep in Moab pumpkin! Very unique!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You and Kade are so photogenic. Mia's little chub chub cheeks are so amazing. Abby looks cute in that picture of you guys at dinner.

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger

Followers

About Me

My photo
Kade and I met in high school. We have been married 6 years and we have a beautiful daughter Mia and son Brooks.