Monday, November 16, 2009

Utes & Disney

We are very blessed to have such awesome people in our lives! We were given Disney on Ice tickets and Ute football tickets. The Disney on Ice tickets
were from my dad, thanks dad! It was Princess Wishes on ice. It was fun to see all of the little girls dressed up as their favorite princess. Tinkerbell was awesome and Bell of course was my favorite. We love Disney, for those of you who don't know I worked at Disney World with my Joy about 5 years ago on the college program. It was the best thing I ever did and we had an awesome time working there. I have been obsessed with Disney ever since. Mia was so good she sat and watched for the first two hours then she was ready for a bottle, then sat up and finished the show.



I have the privilege of putting in a lottery at work to receive Ute football tickets for every game. I have been lucky enough to get tickets to every game (Thanks Salt Lake County). We have had a great time going. We decided to take Adam & Hayley Peterson with us this last time. Hayley is a good sport to go with us since she is a BYU fan, thanks Hayley! We went to the game and it was great they won! Then we went to Fridays for dinner I know big shocker, as most of you know this is my favorite restaurant. Hayley and Adam showed us that we could order desert first, it was great. Mia was awesome and slept most of the game. She is a huge blessing in our lives we are so lucky to have her!




















1 comment:

  1. I really like you with the blonde in your hair. I will probably also say this any time you post picture of you, Kade and Mia, but you are so incredibly photogenic. Just a good lookin' family! I want to squeeze Mia's cheeks, I love them so much. Also, I love imagining Kade at Disney on Ice....does he share your love for Disney princesses?

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger

Followers

About Me

My photo
Kade and I met in high school. We have been married 6 years and we have a beautiful daughter Mia and son Brooks.