Sunday, February 7, 2010

Car Heart

The last couple of weeks have been a challenge. We have had a lot of change at work and I have been learning to swim and have been working hard at that. As I walked out to my dirty car a little discouraged a couple days ago there was a heart on it from my sweetheart. He always knows how to make my day. He knows I have been stressed and decided to take a few seconds out of his busy morning to make mine better. I love you babe thanks for always thinking of me. You are the best friend I have ever had and I love you so much :)

1 comment:

  1. Oh thats cute.... Hope you have a better week this week Tara!!

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger

Followers

About Me

My photo
Kade and I met in high school. We have been married 6 years and we have a beautiful daughter Mia and son Brooks.