Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Mia's First Jazz Game

I couldn't wait to take my Mia to a game any longer, if you know me I am a huge Jazz fan through thick and thin I am always there for them. So we took her on Monday January 25. The Jazz played the Suns and believe it or not they came back to win :) We went early and Mia loved watching the Jazz warm up she just starred down there. Then the game started and she was so good. We could never get a great picture but I like most of the ones we took. Notice Mia is wearing her Jazz outfit, yes she has multiple Jazz attire just like her momma. GO JAZZ and thanks for being awesome Miss Mia :)

























2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness Tara! Mia is SO dang CUTE! I just wanna pinch those cheeks. We need to go to another Jazz game and wear our matching shirts... ha ha ha. I am glad you love the Jazz so much, you really are their biggest fan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like it was a blast. Gorgeous pictures of your adorable fam!!

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger

Followers

About Me

My photo
Kade and I met in high school. We have been married 6 years and we have a beautiful daughter Mia and son Brooks.