Friday, January 8, 2010

New Years in Rexburg

We had the opportunity to go to the Watts home in Rexburg for New Years this year. We went two years ago and it was so much fun that we decided it would be fun to go again. We left New Years Eve day to drive up. Mia slept for about 3 hours, she was great. When we got there Weston, Christa, and Paisley were already there playing so we jumped right in. We played games, ate yummy food, and enjoyed time with friends we don't see as often as we would like. We got to sleep in and Mia even slept through the night :) We just chilled on New Years day it was so nice. We watched New in Town, which was so funny and I highly recommend it. We ate at Jack in the box for lunch because we don't have one in Utah. Then for dinner we had Chinese from Fong's it was great. On Saturday we took our time getting up and ready to drive home. We had a wonderful time and we are so grateful for our awesome friends. Thanks again for a great weekend, Joy, Tyler, Weston, Christa, and Paisley. We will have to do it again next year.













Waiting for dad to get home from work so we could go to Rexburg












I like this one of Christa












Playing games












You can tell how tired I am by my eyes. I never stay up past 10 and it was like 1am.













The Watts, our wonderful hosts




















Its Midnight, yes Mia woke up to welcome in the new year












The two loves of my life taking naps













My beautiful daughter eating her lunch













Kade washing dishes, first time thats ever happened haha













Mia's first night sleeping through the night!!!



1 comment:

  1. We love Rexburg! That is where my grandparents live and I went to school up there for 2 years. Looks like you guys had a good time!

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger

Followers

About Me

My photo
Kade and I met in high school. We have been married 6 years and we have a beautiful daughter Mia and son Brooks.