Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Christmas 2009

This was the best Christmas because of Miss Mia. I never really like Christmas but having Mia has made everything so much better :) We were very blessed this year. These first pictures are of Mia in her Christmas dress she was very happy that day. We also went to visit Nana and Grandpa, they were very excited. Abby brought Mia over a cute shirt, the pink one with stripes and an awesome book that she loved!!! Thanks Abby

We spent Christmas Eve with Kade's family, it was a night of fun and entertainment. The kids and Grandma did the nativity and Grandma played the camel it was awesome. We had Christmas morning with my dad, Dustin, and Kristen his girlfriend who we love. Mia really enjoyed eating the wrapping paper. Santa brought her a leap frog table that makes all kinds of great noise. It was our 5th married Christmas, I can't believe how fast time flies. Then we went to Kade's grandparents house for strawberry waffles, they were delicious. We got to spend the afternoon there it was so much fun! We had a wonderful day and we had so much time spending it with the people we love :)

































































































































































































































I have the best husband in the world, if you refer to a previous post it will explain that Kade asked me to our first date with the Grinch dvd and put a nickel in the cover. It was a dance and that is how we do it here in Utah haha. Well since then I have lost my dvd so since our big present was a blue ray player Kade got me The Grinch on blue ray with a nickel taped to it. He is so cute.

























No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger

Followers

About Me

My photo
Kade and I met in high school. We have been married 6 years and we have a beautiful daughter Mia and son Brooks.