Monday, December 14, 2009

Crazy Weekend!

















This past weekend we had a lot going on and it was a ton of fun. On Friday night we went to The Mayan to have Dustin serve us. Lola had never been and we wanted to take her, she loved the divers. A group of ten of us went it was a lot of fun and Mia loved watching everything. Thanks Dustin the food was great and so was the service.

Saturday we celebrated our 4 year anniversary, our anniversary is actually December 15 but that's a Tuesday and Kade has scouts and we have work etc. So my in-laws took Miss Mia for the night (thanks Rich and Annette!) We went to Carver's for dinner it was AMAZING!!! If you have never been you need to go. It was the best steak I have ever had by far! We also had turtle cheesecake it was great. Then we did a little Christmas shopping and then we went to the hotel. We stayed at the Hilton (thanks Mahina!) It was so much fun to hang out together just the two of us, we rarely do that and it was great. I slept almost 12 hours I guess I was tired haha. Then we went to get our Mia Mia!

Later that day we had Christmas with my mom since Ryan and Lola will be gone. We had a pasta bar, salad, garlic bread, and dutch oven cakes. It was very tasty :) Then we opened presents and watched Mia eat the wrapping paper, she is so funny. Then we watched a family video of Christmas 8 years ago. If you know our family we love to watch family videos, they are hilarious. (Abby can vouch) We drew names and it was so nice to relax and hang out with each other! Kristen thanks for coming to have Christmas with our crazy family!!! Thanks to everyone for coming and helping with food.

3 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary!!! You are a very good blogger :) Mia is getting so big! I think she gets cuter and cuter every day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 4th Anniversary! Sounds like you had quite an eventful weekend! Glad you guys got to get away :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, yes. Abby reported to me one of these family video gems of yours and I about wet my pants. Think: Christmas pjs, bar stools, and a Backstreet Boys song. I think that story made me love you a lot.

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger

Followers

About Me

My photo
Kade and I met in high school. We have been married 6 years and we have a beautiful daughter Mia and son Brooks.