Monday, January 18, 2010

Happy Birthday Kade!

Today is Kade's 26 Birthday! I am so grateful for the day he was born, he is the best friend I have ever had and I don't know what I would do without him. Here are 26 reasons why I love him.

1- He is tall and I can wear any shoes I want because we are a foot apart.
2- He was the one who talked me into having our baby girl.
3- Loves scouts more than anything I think, but still thinks he is cool :)
4- Enjoys watching 300 just as much as Nemo.
5- Loves the outdoors.
6- Could talk about guns and drink Mt. Dew for like 10 hours straight.
7- Pretends to be this mean hard guy but is actually the biggest teddy bear, just like his daddy.
8- Loves his family more than anyone I know and would do anything for them.
9- Could care less if the kitchen is a mess but if the soap dispenser gets clogged he will spend ten minutes fixing that.
10- Claims to hate Rascal Flatts but when we were listening to Skin a couple weeks ago was crying while singing every word.
11- He can fix anything.
12- Could care less what anyone thinks of him, except for his dad.
13- Loves Bear Lake and wishes he could spend every moment there.
14- Tells me how much he loves me everyday and how lucky he is.
15- He actually cares how Mia is dressed and hates pink stretch pants, so funny.
16- Breaks every cell phone he has ever had.
17- Loves rock climbing.
18- Can have Dave Matthews and Disney love songs in his cd player at the same time.
19- Loves Disneyland and acts like a 5 year old every time we go.
20- He is a hard worker.
21- That while listening to Backstreet Boys I asked him who was singing and he guessed AJ, which was correct.
22- Will watch Gilmore Girls with me, tell me he doesn't care, then complains how much he hates Dean.
23- Loves babies more than anything and if there are two in the room he will have to have both of them.
24- I love that no matter how mean he is to his sisters they will do anything for him, such as get him drinks, hold his foot up, make him special treats forhim for no reason.
25- Can make holes in the middle of M & M's with his tongue.
26- Because he married me!

Happy Birthday Baby!!! I love you :)

3 comments:

  1. My favorites: #6, #8, #21, #22 and just everything about him being such a sweet, loving family guy! You're awesome, Kade, happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Kade! My hubby is also an avid Mt. Dew drinker. I don't know what it is about that stuff, but those who love it, LOVE it! All the stuff was fun to read!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH How fun! I love your list. Hope his Birthday was the best!

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger

Followers

About Me

My photo
Kade and I met in high school. We have been married 6 years and we have a beautiful daughter Mia and son Brooks.