Monday, January 11, 2010

Hannah Montana The Movie

I am a sucker for cheesy Disney movies and this one got me. I have to admit I thought Hannah/Miley was so stupid when it first came out and I pretty much hated her. Then I heard the song The Climb and it has become one of my favorite songs. So I broke down and rented the movie. I totally loved it and even got Kade to watch it with me, then Kristen (Dustin's girlfriend) wanted to watch it too so of course I watched it again. I love the cowboy Travis he is super cute and I would have totally wanted him in high school haha. I would recommend it is cute, clean, and fun. Yes you may make fun of me because I am a nerd but you all know that already. I am looking forward to buying the movie and soundtrack.





3 comments:

  1. Reason 104 why I'm glad we are friends: You watch lame cheesy movies AND blog about them. I love you Tara!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you like She's the Man? It could be up your alley. It changed my life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey I totally love it too Tara!!! No shame!! Yahoo for cute cowboys and awesome music! For sure! I am a proud owner of the movie and soundtrack! =) Wait... does that make me a nerd too??

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger

Followers

About Me

My photo
Kade and I met in high school. We have been married 6 years and we have a beautiful daughter Mia and son Brooks.