Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Miss Mia

I am so in love with my Mia she is the best thing ever. We had a rough week last week, she had Thrush for the third time, and Enfintigo (not really sure how you spell it but thats what it is). She was in pain most of the week and not really her happy self. This week she is back to normal and I sure did miss her. She is the most wonderful baby and I thank the Lord everyday for the priviledge he has given me in raising Mia. Here are some recent pictures, I can't believe how old she is getting. It seems like I just had her.














Aunt Brindi put pig tails in her hair when she
went to play with Aunt Kacey and Blake for
the day while mom and dad were at work.
She looks like a little girl, I can't believe it!















This was me giving Mia a bath last Sunday
after we had one of Kade's birthday dinners.
My mom took the picture, she sure does love
her ducky :)




















This is the first night of American Idol.
Abby came to watch it with me and
brought Costa and while we were
watching it, someone horrible started
singing and Mia stopped what she was
doing and flipped around to watch. I
guess she is my child :) Thanks for
the fun night Abigail!

3 comments:

  1. poor mia! that's terrible with thrush 3 times already. But how cute is she? She really is SUCH a cute little kid. I love her cheeks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha I love that she was watching American Idol with you!! She sure is adorable!! PS. I love your blog background!! Very Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's so stinkin' cute Tara! I love those cheeks! Hey we all need to get together again one of these days!

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger

Followers

About Me

My photo
Kade and I met in high school. We have been married 6 years and we have a beautiful daughter Mia and son Brooks.