Thursday, August 19, 2010

Bees Game

For my dad's birthday we went to the Bees game, it was a blast. We missed Dustin, he started a new job that week and couldn't make it. We had Chicago Dogs, cotton candy, and the bees even WON! Thanks for a great time family, I love you!






Mia sharing her cotton candy.












The Copeland Sisters.












A double rainbow.












Mia & Pappy












Our family having fun at the game.




















I love this picture.














Mia sharing her food, she loves to.












Dally & Blake, his best friend from forever.













Me & Ryan.












Awesome faces.












My cute girl and her cute smile :)












Mia & her aunt Kristen.













The love of my life!













I just love how Kristen is looking at them.

1 comment:

  1. I love going to the bees games! And the Copeland sisters are so freaking cute!

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger

Followers

About Me

My photo
Kade and I met in high school. We have been married 6 years and we have a beautiful daughter Mia and son Brooks.