Wednesday, December 15, 2010

5 Years!

I can't believe it has been 5 years since I married my best friend. It has been a crazy and happy 5 years I am so lucky to have married one of the good guys. I thank the Lord everyday for blessing me with this amazing man. Thanks for working so hard for our family. Thanks for putting up with all my weird and crazy obsessions. Thanks for loving me no matter what, I couldn't ask for someone better for me or our children.

We have accomplished much in these 5 years together. Here are 5 things we have done:
1- Were married and sealed for time and eternity.
2- I graduated with my bachelors and you earned your journeyman's license.
3- Bought a house.
4- Had our beautiful daughter, Mia.
5- We are currently pregnant with our son __________ Kade Nichol (if we can ever come up with a name.)

I look forward to the next 5 years! Love you baby.

3 comments:

Powered By Blogger

Followers

About Me

My photo
Kade and I met in high school. We have been married 6 years and we have a beautiful daughter Mia and son Brooks.