Friday, December 24, 2010

Anniversary....5 Years!

For our Anniversary we went to Logan. One of my favorite places in the world :) We went to my favorite restaurant, a local place called Fredrico's. It is a pizza place with the best pizza, salad, garlic bread, and RANCH!! They had a jute (not sure how you spell that) box and Kade gave me a dollar to go and pick my 5 songs :) Yes I am a child and like it that way. I picked some songs that I knew he would enjoy, Backstreet Boys, The Beatles, Journey, Billy Joel, and Keith Urban haha. We had a great time. We then we to the Anniversary Inn. It is awesome in Logan, so big and beautiful. We stayed in the Lake Powell room. It was so awesome. They have a fish tank in the room and we loved watching the fish while we sat in the tub. Then we had twinkley stars above our heads while we slept. We had a great time hanging out together and getting to celebrate 5 years of marriage. It has been an awesome 5 years and I am so blessed to have Kade in my life. I love Miss Mia more than anything and am so excited to meet our little boy. Thanks for an awesome weekend and for my inlaws for watching Mia. It couldn't have been better!

1 comment:

Powered By Blogger

Followers

About Me

My photo
Kade and I met in high school. We have been married 6 years and we have a beautiful daughter Mia and son Brooks.