Monday, February 21, 2011

Valentines Day

I love Valentines Day! It's one of my favorite fake holidays :) On the Friday before Kade and I went to a dance/dinner that our stake put on. I know that sounds kind of lame but it was so much fun :) It was fun to get dressed up and go out with Kade. Kade also bought me the most beautiful roses, my favorite of course and then a little rose bush. I got him a season of Big Bang Theory. It is one of our favorite shows. We had a great time and even got to dance to Garth, The Dance. Then on Valentines Day we gave Mia this cute Valentines shirt and when I asked her to smile that is the face she gave me. I am so lucky to have two Valentines to love so much and one coming :) Abby and Mona came over and we watched "Valentines Day" it was really fun, I love when holidays have shows that are named after them. Also Dustin and Kristen left me a surprise for when I got home since they knew that Kade wouldn't be around that day. Thanks to everyone for a wonderful weekend. I love you Kade Nichol!!




3 comments:

  1. It was so great to see you the other day! I love Valentine's day too....even if it was made up by the greeting card companies! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love her "smile"! So much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a fabulous Valentines' Day. It's one of my faves too. :) And Mia is such a little doll! You have a darling family and I love your blog!

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger

Followers

About Me

My photo
Kade and I met in high school. We have been married 6 years and we have a beautiful daughter Mia and son Brooks.