Monday, May 23, 2011

The Kids

Whenever we get ready for church on Sunday we always ask Mia if she would like to go to nursery and play with the kids. She always gets excited and says yes. She loves nursery and her leaders. Her leaders last name is the Kidman's. So now when we say kids, she thinks we are referring to the leaders. I am so glad she loves them and going to church.

Today was her 2 year check up and while we were waiting for the doctor she was singing and dancing around like she does and then she came and sat next to me. She put her hands on my face and started singing, she was singing so soft and I couldn't quite make out what it was. Then she just kept singing and I realized it was I am a child of God. I was so proud of her and tears came to my eyes. I am so grateful for her teachers and all that they are teaching in nursery. We love you so much Miss Mia.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger

Followers

About Me

My photo
Kade and I met in high school. We have been married 6 years and we have a beautiful daughter Mia and son Brooks.