Tuesday, May 10, 2011

My Second Mother's Day


My second Mother's Day was fantastic. Having both of my kids with me all day was wonderful. Kade made an amazing breakfast for me, my mom, and Kristen. We loved it, he is an amazing cook. Then I got Life as we know it from the kids and my sprinklers fixed from Kade. That night we went to Kade's parents for dinner.

I am so blessed to have these two amazing people in my life. When Mia runs up to me and says I love you sooooo much, it makes everything worth it. Brooks' little smiles and snuggles make it worth it. I thank the Lord everyday for blessing me with these little angels, I can't imagine my life with out them. I would like to thank my mom for teaching me to love unconditionally. She has taught me that you can get through anything in life with love. Thanks to both of our mom's for all they have done for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger

Followers

About Me

My photo
Kade and I met in high school. We have been married 6 years and we have a beautiful daughter Mia and son Brooks.