Monday, February 27, 2012

9 Months

Brooks turned 9 months on January 14th. I can't believe how fast time is flying by. Brooks you walk on furniture all over, you crawl even though you prefer your army crawl, you say momma, dada, and you love that sister and laugh at her whenever she is around. You love to eat food, not baby food but real food off of our plates and nothing else. You still wake up at night but I love my time with you and wouldn't trade it. Here are the statistics from your appointment:
Weight: 20.59 lbs 53%
Length: 27.76 inches 34%

You love the doctor and have fun going and showing off that beautiful two teeth smile. What a blessing the last 9 months have been with you in our lives Mr. Brooks we love you so much.
Here are is 9 month pictures, I put them all up because I can't get over how freaking cute my little boy is. Thanks to Amy Bennion Photography for doing such an awesome job on the pictures.









1 comment:

Powered By Blogger

Followers

About Me

My photo
Kade and I met in high school. We have been married 6 years and we have a beautiful daughter Mia and son Brooks.