Monday, March 5, 2012

Valentines 2012

We had a great Valentines Day this year. For fhe the night before we decorated sugar cookies and the kids loved it. We had fun too. I think Mia enjoyed eating all the frosting more than anything. Valentines morning the kids got their Valentines shirts. Mia's said I love my daddy and Brooks' was a robot that said I'm a love machine. They looked so cute. Then we did Mia's hair in two hearts on the side of her head, I found it on pinterest and it turned out so cute. That night we went to dance and then my dad watched the kids while we went out with our friends Weston and Christa. We went to Cafe Rio and then we went to see the vow. It was really fun and of course I loved the Vow. That weekend we went to a dance that our stake put on for the adults. It was fun they had dinner and dancing and of course song requests. After we went bowling with our friends Carla and Jake and had an awesome time. Yeah for fun holidays I love Valentines :)






Mine and Kade's :)










Trying to get a picture.


Love this one.


Roses from my Valentine :)

1 comment:

  1. Your kids are darling and Mia's hair turned out so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger

Followers

About Me

My photo
Kade and I met in high school. We have been married 6 years and we have a beautiful daughter Mia and son Brooks.