Thursday, May 10, 2012

Brook's First Jazz Game

Have you ever had a friend that you have had since you were 9 years old or younger? Well I have a few of them and Brookie is one of my best. We met on the soccer field trying out for a comp team when we were 9 and still play together. We both made the team and have been playing soccer and been friends ever since. We have been through it all together, school, soccer, boyfriends, divorce, graduation, marriage, kids, and fun! Well I bought tickets to the second Jazz play off game and took Brook. She had never been to a game, which is strange since she is friends with me. It makes absolutely no sense! So we went and had chicago dogs, and watched the Jazz suck it up basically but I was still so excited to be there. We got to see the Bear slide down the stairs which is one of my favorite things in this world. Even though they lost we had a great time, love spending time with miss Brookie! No we aren't sisters, but get asked all the time :) Love you Brook!

1 comment:

  1. Love this post! I love you! Thanks for taking me to the game! How lucky am I to have such a great friend to take me to the things you do! Hope when we are older, we still will get out together and play soccer and go on our mini dates! So glad you are my best friend!

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger

Followers

About Me

My photo
Kade and I met in high school. We have been married 6 years and we have a beautiful daughter Mia and son Brooks.