Thursday, May 10, 2012

Sick Day

Last week Mia threw up on the way to Misty's (she watches them while I work). I thought she had just choked on a raisin since she was eating them while we drove there so I pulled over cleaned her up and kept driving. I dropped them off, got to the street and Misty called and said that she had thrown up again so I turned around and went to pick them up. I was stressed because I had a lot to do at work and was supposed to go and see my grandma after work but oh well. We got home and got to hang out with Kade which was nice because he has been working 1pm-1am and we haven't seen him much the last little while. We watched Casper, Mia's new favorite movie. She would watch it everyday if I would let her. Then we just snuggled on the couch all day. Normally I would have been super stressed about the house and laundry and I just decided that I was going to focus on just my kids and we had the best day. We read stories, watched shows, and took naps. I also got to read my book which I had wanted to finish because we were going to see the movie the next day (The Lucky One). It was the best day and getting to spend the whole day with my cute babies was amazing. Mia wanted to be a princess so I let her wear her "Princess Dress" and she fell asleep several times during the day like this. Also in the picture below they were both glued to the tv, they didn't even want lunch. Guess what they were watching....


High School Musical 2, they love music and they love watching that movie. Thank goodness for sick days, it was well worth having to play catch up the rest of the week. Love my kids!!

1 comment:

  1. Ryan loves Casper too! I don't quite get it, but he asks for it all the time. We get it from the library but I am thinking about finding it on Ebay or something. :) Sorry she was sick? Ryan was sick too last week and was the same way. It is nice to slow down and just cuddle with them isn't it? I hope she is feeling better. :)

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger

Followers

About Me

My photo
Kade and I met in high school. We have been married 6 years and we have a beautiful daughter Mia and son Brooks.