Thursday, June 14, 2012

10 Years

Last weekend we had our 10 year high school reunion, breath I can't believe we are that old! It was really fun and having your spouse graduate from the same class is pretty awesome because you both know most everyone. They did a good job putting it together, they had a table for all of the classmates that had passed on which was more than I was expecting, there were like ten. It was very sad reading their obituaries. They had a slide show going of pics people had sent in. They left a few of mine out so I included some in here, also there were some pictures of me that I had never seen so that was fun. They had Cafe Rio catered which was great because that's one of our favorites and it kept the cost down. It was so fun to visit with friends and see people that I had forgotten about..oops and that aren't on facebook or that I don't keep in contact with. Its funny how people really don't change. I know lots of people didn't like high school but I loved it and had a great time at the reunion and Kade did too even though I had to drag him there.

 I took these pictures of the trophies while we were at the reunion walking around, it was fun to have it at the school.



 This is a picture I had never seen before and barely recognized myself, Kade pointed it out to me.



 Love this picture of Kade, oh bell choir.
 It was fun to see Keith at the reunion and catch up with him.
 We miss you Loffy.
 We missed you Bum and Matt.

 Missed you Kasi!
 Missed you Jared!
Justin and me.
  Matt and Kade, love this of them.
 Me, Mel, Katie, and Bonnie.
 Calle and her husband Jeff.
 He really wanted his picture taken.
 Katie, her husband Taylor, and their daughter Georgia.
 These are two of the couples that have survived since high school: Brandon, Ashly, Tara, and Kade.


1 comment:

Powered By Blogger

Followers

About Me

My photo
Kade and I met in high school. We have been married 6 years and we have a beautiful daughter Mia and son Brooks.