Monday, June 25, 2012

Baby Ruby

Kade has a really cool extended family. In fact I love them like my own. In particular the Price family, they have always welcomed me with open arms and have treated me like a daughter. So when we found out Kyle and Liz were pregnant we were so excited! Mia was excited that they were having a girl which in Mia's mind means a Princess. So there was a family gathering and they brought Ruby and we were lucky enough to get to hold her and hang out with her for a few minutes. She is a beautiful little girl and I look forward to watching her and Mia play. Mia was so excited to meet her and Kade and I love love holding new babies. We are excited to get to spend more time with her and her awesome parents. Thanks Kyle and Liz for having this cute princess and sharing her with us.

 Mia meeting Ruby, she was so gentle with her.

Really made me want another one but we will have to wait a couple of years on that one :)

1 comment:

  1. i hear ya on getting kinda baby hungry! Amazing how that happens after the baby turns one. :) You look fantastic in that last picture!! You go girl! :)

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger

Followers

About Me

My photo
Kade and I met in high school. We have been married 6 years and we have a beautiful daughter Mia and son Brooks.