Monday, July 9, 2012

Mia's First Soccer Game

Ever since I found out Mia was going to be a girl I have been looking forward to her playing soccer. I know that she probably won't choose soccer as her "thing" but I knew it would be so fun to watch her play. Well she finally turned three in May so she was able to sign up. I was so excited, giddy almost. I picked out her number and uniform to my liking and we were ready to go. She was a little nervous at first but she did warm up and ended up having a great time. She is so short that she is not quite as fast as the other kids but she is running hard and having a good time. She is great at throwing the ball in, she has good form and everything. I love you little girl!
 
 
 See how short she is.
 Go Mia Go!
 I think she looks just like me here.
 
Mia has two sets of very supportive grandparents, she is very lucky.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger

Followers

About Me

My photo
Kade and I met in high school. We have been married 6 years and we have a beautiful daughter Mia and son Brooks.