Monday, July 9, 2012

4th of July

We had a fabulous 4th of July! First we ran the Sandy Classic 5 & 10K, I ran my fastest time yet 37:55 :). We had a fun group, Kade, Weston, Christa, Bryston, Kristen, Ryan, and me. Then we went to breakfast at Denny's (Ry's favorite). After that we headed home to chill, we had a bbq for dinner and then went to watch the Sandy parade. We had a great time at the parade. We headed home after that and put the kids to bed then watched the ReAL game while we waited for the fireworks. At about 10pm they had the Sandy City fireworks and then a few minutes later the Rio Tinto fireworks started and we sat in our driveway and listened to patriotic music which I loved. We watched them with my dad, Sway, and Rachel and had about a 45 minute show. We had a great day together.
Right before we were going to the parade Mia fell off the couch and hit the rocking chair and hit her face. We were so grateful that she didn't split it open.
 Miss Paisley and Miss Mia
 My mom's watermelon basket of fruit, one of my favorites!
 Jayda ran into us at the parade, not the best picture but they are sure cute.
 Mia putting her hand over her heart.
 Ethan loves playing with wheels.
 I love these pictures of them together.
 Breakfast!
 I know its blurry but he is too cute!
 Our 3rd race together :)
 Brooks did not want his picture taken!
 My cute brother finishing his 10K.
 After the race.
Mr. Brooks watching the parade in his chair.

1 comment:

  1. Ahhh! I was at the race, too. My brother and I ran it together. I'm bummed I didn't get to talk to you. I thought I had seen Kade from a distance, but by the time we got to where you guys were, everyone was moving to the starting line. Way to go! I bet that is so fun to do it together. Someday I'll convince Jonathan to run with me. :)

    And your kids are stinkin cute!

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger

Followers

About Me

My photo
Kade and I met in high school. We have been married 6 years and we have a beautiful daughter Mia and son Brooks.