Thursday, July 26, 2012

Train

 Ever met someone with an above average personality? Well I am lucky enough to have a best friend with one, her name is Abby Wilson. A couple of weeks ago Abby asked if my kids would like to come and ride the train that she was going to be driving around her neighborhood. Of course we did who wouldn't. So we get to the neighborhood party and there was the train and the conductor. Mia was so excited! The kids got to ride in the train 3 different times and loved every second of it. I had to pull a crying Mia away because she wanted to keep riding it. Abby you are an amazing person, thanks for all you do for our kids.

2 comments:

Powered By Blogger

Followers

About Me

My photo
Kade and I met in high school. We have been married 6 years and we have a beautiful daughter Mia and son Brooks.