Tuesday, July 10, 2012

60!

My dad turned 60 on July 7! I can't believe that. We decided to have a party and it was so fun. Thanks to everyone who came and shared his birthday with him. We had pie and cake because my dad loves pie. Kristen made a bunch of pies and they were amazing. We took pictures from each part of his life and put them on the tables with stars and candy. We had a pretty good turn out. I wish I had taken my camera out sooner but that's ok. We had a great time celebrating my dad's first 60 years! We also had a video made for him and it was a lot of fun to watch. Thanks for being an amazing father, you have always been so encouraging, supportive, and loving towards us, we couldn't ask for anything more. We love you dad!
 Hunter and Ethan
 Mona your hair looks beautiful here.
 My dad and his youngest brother Larry.
 My brothers, my dad, and me. I am one lucky girl!

1 comment:

  1. how fun! You are looking super skinny! I like your blonde hair.

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger

Followers

About Me

My photo
Kade and I met in high school. We have been married 6 years and we have a beautiful daughter Mia and son Brooks.