Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Walker

My little Brooksie man finally decided to start walking. He took his first step on May 18 but then had only taken 5 or 6 at the most until last Wednesday July 11 when he decided that walking was indeed for him. He smiles big when we clap and cheer for him and he just keeps walking. He has already mastered stairs so now he is every where. I love age one it is so fun. I am loving watching my little man grow up. He also has started talking so much the last few weeks, he now says Mia, Mom, Dad, Doggy, bye, night, love you, food, more, please, nana, huny, pappy, grandma, grandpa, milk, etc. Brooks you are such a good little boy and your sister sure does love to hang on you and kiss you. You are very sweet like your daddy and I can't imagine my life without you. I am so glad your dad and I listened to the spirit when he told us you were ready to join our family because you are an amazing addition. I love watching my cute kids play together, they love each other so much. Thank you Brooks for making my life amazing, I love you with all my heart little man.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger

Followers

About Me

My photo
Kade and I met in high school. We have been married 6 years and we have a beautiful daughter Mia and son Brooks.