Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Old Friends

 When I met Kade I found out that he had some friends that he had had since he was born. I found it amazing because I couldn't imagine living in the same house since I was born and Kade and two of his best oldest friends had. Bum has always been Kade's friend and is the best kind of friend to have. It's really funny that I knew Bum before I ever met Kade. Bum and the Blackhurst's have always been there for him. He was in town from Japan for a little bit and we were able to get to hang out one night. We went up to the mountains had dinner, talked, laughed, and watched our 5 kids run around together. It is crazy to think that they have been friends for almost 30 years, Kade is very blessed to have such great people in his life and even more they have always accepted and loved me :) The kids also got to make S'mores and loved it! Thanks for the great night Blackhurst's!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger

Followers

About Me

My photo
Kade and I met in high school. We have been married 6 years and we have a beautiful daughter Mia and son Brooks.