Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Battle Wounds

 Playing rec women's soccer is fun but it doesn't come without its pain. You would think people might chill a little but I have heard that I frustrate the hell out of people. Well here it is bruises and ball marks. I know when people see me they think she is a little bigger I can beat her and then I don't let them so they end up getting mad and here are the results :) It crazy to think I have been playing this game off and on for 25 years, and I still love it! I am so glad that I have been able to play more again and that I have such supportive family and friends that give me the opportunity and help me with my kids. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger

Followers

About Me

My photo
Kade and I met in high school. We have been married 6 years and we have a beautiful daughter Mia and son Brooks.