Monday, April 14, 2014

Happy Birthday Brooks!

 Brooks I can't believe you are 3 years old. What a joy you are in our lives. I can't imagine your darling little personality and smile not part of my every day. You LOVE cars, planes, fruits, and veggies. You are determined to play with Lightning most days and you light up when you find him in a room. You are such a sweet brother and love your sister so much and worry about her when she is not around. You are excited for the babies and "kiss" them all the time. You adore your daddy and think he is the best thing that ever happened. Luckily for me you love me so much and snuggle me and run to me whenever I come to pick you up. We are so happy to have you in our lives, you make everyone around you smile, it is quite a talent you have. We love you so much.
 This was his idea of a pose. Funny boy.
 Looking at mom. 
 His fake smile but I love it! 
 There is a real Brooksie smile. 
 Love him! 
 Laughing at me and Amy.
 Please mom no more. 
 This is his funny face and he loves to pull it. 
He was being a monster. 
He has grown so much. What a privilege it is being his mother.
 I am so blessed everyday to have him in my life.

1 comment:

  1. I love these pictures. What an adorable three-year-old! You have such cute kids.

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger

Followers

About Me

My photo
Kade and I met in high school. We have been married 6 years and we have a beautiful daughter Mia and son Brooks.