Tuesday, April 29, 2014

21 Weeks

This pregnancy is flying by. I am getting more and more excited each day and getting huge. With twins I feel like you kind of skip the "awesome" second trimester as you are huge almost instantly. I am already waddling when I walk and I feel like my belly is bigger everyday. It's so fun to hear what everyone thinks they are. I love not knowing what they are as well, just makes the surprise even more fun. If you would like to tell me what you think they are I would be interested seems its very heavy for one of the three possibilities. My husband is amazing and has been doing a tremendous amount for us. When I get home from work I am completely exhausted he has been cleaning, cooking, and treating me amazing (he always does this but he is super patient), our kids have been really good too. I am excited for these two amazing personalities inside me to join our family but I would really like them to wait until August :) Here is a treat of me at 21 weeks 1 day and I am huge!!!

1 comment:

  1. So so so exciting! I hope everything continues to go well. I think twin boys. :)

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger

Followers

About Me

My photo
Kade and I met in high school. We have been married 6 years and we have a beautiful daughter Mia and son Brooks.