Friday, May 9, 2014

30

 I had a pretty awesome, low key birthday!! Mia had a field trip for school so I took the day off to take her to that and siblings were welcome to come as well. It was a great excuse not to go to work:) Kade had a hard time buying me anything. The problem is everything I would want is stuff I can't use while I am pregnant and so I finally came up with some ideas for him, headbands and skirts he did awesome! He also decorated and it was so fun :) My mom took us to lunch at La Frontera it was really good, I have craved Mexican this whole pregnancy. That night we just hung out and I talked Kade into watching Parenthood with me. My kids  and Kade made my day, just being able to spend that much time with them was amazing.
 Brooks loves his sister.
 Mia and her friend Alexis. 
 This was on my door. 
 Kade's decorating skills.
Abby brought me this treat! I love dinosaurs and she loves me :) 
The coolest cake! 
 I have the best sister in law, love you Kacey!
 My party at my mom's house with my creepy brother in the back haha.
Brook also took me to dinner and a movie it was a blast! Thanks to Ashley, Sarah, and Amy who also took me out. I have such awesome friends :) It's weird to think that I am 30, it flew by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger

Followers

About Me

My photo
Kade and I met in high school. We have been married 6 years and we have a beautiful daughter Mia and son Brooks.