Friday, May 30, 2014

PreK Graduation

 The last two years flew by! We have loved preschool it has been a blast. Sunshine square has been an amazing opportunity for Mia she has loved it and learned so much. Her teacher this year was Miss Teresa and she has said she misses her everyday since school got out. Mia had a fun class this year 7 boys and 3 girls and she also told me she had two boyfriends, Nolan and Carson. She is such a funny girl. She did a great job with her part and the program was done so well. I am sad preschool is over and that she will be going to Kindergarten but I am very excited for her. Brooks will be starting in the fall and I am so excited for him.  What a great day, we are so proud of you Miss Mia! 
 Pappy and Mia
 Ashley and Mia
 Hunny and Mia
 Nichol grandparents.
 At her favorite restaurant...Olive Garden (she takes after her dad in her expensive taste)
 Mia and Remi
Miss Teresa and Mia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger

Followers

About Me

My photo
Kade and I met in high school. We have been married 6 years and we have a beautiful daughter Mia and son Brooks.