Tuesday, June 3, 2014

My Baby Boy

 We were trying to potty train Brooks and it just wasn't going well. So on Memorial Day weekend I decided I was just going to do it since I was off for three days in a row. After a few accidents the first day I decided to try and just let him run around with just a shirt on and it worked! He had one accident each day the next two days it was awesome! So we went back to work and I figured since he had it we should be set. Well it didn't work and then once we let him just wear his shorts he was fine so we discovered that he is a boxer kid. Who knew a three year old would have such an opinion about his underwear but since he is Kade's I should have known :) He is doing great. This picture on the bottom is of this morning. When I woke up I felt something at the bottom of my feet, this little stinker had snuck into our bed in the middle of the night. He is just the cutest little boy ever, I am so lucky to be his momma.

1 comment:

  1. That is so awesome!!! Brady fights me on it. I am so impressed you guys figured out boxers!

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger

Followers

About Me

My photo
Kade and I met in high school. We have been married 6 years and we have a beautiful daughter Mia and son Brooks.