Monday, June 23, 2014

5!!!

 Our beautiful princess turned 5 on May 20. I can't believe she is 5 it flew by way too fast. She changed my whole life for the better. I never knew one little person could make such a different in my life. I am so glad Kade talked me into to having her :) She is a sweet, fiesty, loving, passionate 5 year old. She has been a huge help this pregnancy and I don't know what I would do without my ray of sunshine. She sings and dances all the time, she is an amazing sister, and awesome soccer player. Thanks for all that you have added to our family Mia!
 She had a big month of birthday celebration. She started with her two family parties where she was spoiled rotten by her grandparents. Then her graduation was on her actual birthday which worked out awesome for Kade and me because we were already taking work off to be with her. We let the kids choose their favorite restaurant on their birthdays and since Mia is definitely Kade's child she has expensive taste and choose to go to Olive Garden, luckily for me I had received a gift card for my birthday and I had been saving it for her birthday. After her graduation the four of us went to lunch then we went to see Rio 2. It was so fun and there were only a few other people in the theater and it was such a cute movie. We spent the night playing with her new toys and showing her video of the day she was born, what a beauty she was even then, her mom and dad on the other hand looked pretty bad haha.
 Abby is an amazing aunt, thanks for all you do! 
 Kade got her glow in the dark balloons and she loved them.
 Brooks got her soccer ball earrings. 
 Princess Sophia! 
 New swim suit :) 
 Her pink dutch oven cake, yes her daddy loves her a lot. He doesn't just make this for anyone. 
 Her friend party cake. 
 Mia loves everyone and wanted to invite everyone so I reserved the church and she invited all her church, school, dance, and other friends. It was a blast and she loved every minute of it.
 Candy! 
 We are missing a few but it was so much fun for her to have so many people come. 
The kid in the blindfold is her "boyfriend" Nolan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger

Followers

About Me

My photo
Kade and I met in high school. We have been married 6 years and we have a beautiful daughter Mia and son Brooks.