Tuesday, June 17, 2014

28 Weeks

I can't believe I am in my third trimester it has flown by and I am huge!!! As you can see I am sporting a Rascal Flatts concert shirt, my shirt selection is pretty limited and I kept a few select shirts from when I was awesomely fat before and concert shirts are one of them so here we are haha. I love these little babies so much already and am so excited to meet them and find out what they are. Not knowing what they are has been one of the best things I have ever done and I love that it drives people crazy :) Who knew something could be so fun! Mia has now decided that one is a girl and one is a boy and Brooks is still holding strong to the two boys he has named them and has changed Eric to Jake so he would like us to your Tarzan and Jake (Jake and the Neverland pirates is where that came from). I only have one person who thinks its two girls so I guess we will have to see who is right. As for me I got between the three every day with the pros and cons and guesses but I really have no clue and its awesome. Kade hasn't told me what he thinks and I am glad he hasn't because he is always right on these things. I am hoping to make it at least 8 more weeks, I have been pretty patient and calm which is a good thing for me to learn. I was meant to learn patience, letting other people do things for me, and to let things go with this pregnancy. It has been hard but it has been really good for me. Thanks to everyone that has already done so much for me, I appreciate it more than you know. All the meals and help that has been provided to us has been amazing. Here's to the third trimester just wait and see how big I get! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger

Followers

About Me

My photo
Kade and I met in high school. We have been married 6 years and we have a beautiful daughter Mia and son Brooks.