Wednesday, May 28, 2014

What I want to be when I grow up...

A couple of months ago we were talking about what Mia wanted to be when she grew up and she said a heart doctor. I was taken back a little because this isn't the response I was expecting. We talked about what heart doctors do and why we have them. She explained to me that since her favorite shape is a heart she wanted everyone to have one that worked and not have any broken hearts. She amazes me everyday and I wonder constantly how I got so lucky to get such a wonderful little person in my life. She also wants to be a mom to girls only haha. She had to dress up for school so I found these scrubs online and she was thrilled to wear them to school. Love you Mia!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger

Followers

About Me

My photo
Kade and I met in high school. We have been married 6 years and we have a beautiful daughter Mia and son Brooks.