Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Mother's Day 2014

 I had a wonderful Mother's Day this year. I got to spend my day with my favorite people. My amazing sister in law made breakfast for us because we had just been so busy and wanted to help Kade out. It was so yummy! We went to church and I got to watch my kids sing, best part! Then we went to my mom's and Kade started cooking dutch oven cakes, he made three different ones. We were celebrating 5 birthdays, Mia, Ryan, Dustin, my mom, and my Aunt Dian. He made his chocolate caramel, pineapple upside down, and a strawberry(pink) for Mia. We also had Hawaiian Haystacks. I also got to hang out with my beautiful babies all day, it was perfect! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger

Followers

About Me

My photo
Kade and I met in high school. We have been married 6 years and we have a beautiful daughter Mia and son Brooks.