Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Easter

 Holidays with kids make life so much more fun :) Our fun neighbors have an Easter Egg Hunt every year in their back yard where they have whoever wants to come, bring candy and its awesome. The kids had a good time. We also colored eggs at Kade's parents but I didn't get any pictures. The next day we went to church then had a fun Easter dinner and hunt at my mom and Scott's house. It was a great weekend :) 
 Mia and Elsie
 "Take my picture Mom" 
 Ready for church.
 My pretty girl.
 The awesome hunt at my mom's new house, it was so fun! 
 Brooks got the golden egg.
 Mia was mad she didn't get the golden egg.
 I told her if she didn't get a smile on her face I would take away her eggs.
 My twins with my twins :) 
 Exchanging candy with friends.
 New flip flops yay!
 I just love them! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger

Followers

About Me

My photo
Kade and I met in high school. We have been married 6 years and we have a beautiful daughter Mia and son Brooks.