Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Kids

 22 weeks
 23 weeks 
 My happiness
Sometime in the next three months I am going to be a mom to 4 children, 4!!! I can't believe it and its going to be hard, awesome, tiring, amazing, etc. This pregnancy has been very different for me, normally I am still going all out but I haven't been able to this time. My body won't let me this go round. The hard part for me is I was super active and had really prepared my body for pregnancy this time by losing weight, exercising most days, and had been eating healthy for the past two years. Unfortunately I am not able to exercise this time and it actually hurts to stand more than 10, 15 minutes. I am still trying to eat as healthy as I can but I have to eat so much that I have still gained quite a bit of weight. Every time I see myself I think I never want to be fat again this is horrible and I can't imagine ever going back to that lifestyle. I feel like I went from one extreme to the other and back but I have to keep reminding myself its not for me its for these two beautiful babies growing inside of me. I am so looking forward to meeting these little babes, finding out what they are, naming them (if we can ever find a compromise), having the hardest year of our life, snuggling with newborns, watching my other babies love and take care of them, watching my amazing husband melt like he does with all babies, running again, getting back in shape, playing soccer again, and adjusting to life to a mom of 4. I am so grateful that I have been given this privilege and so grateful to have such an amazing supportive husband next to me to help me through it all. He has been so patient and kind and loves me no matter what :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger

Followers

About Me

My photo
Kade and I met in high school. We have been married 6 years and we have a beautiful daughter Mia and son Brooks.