Monday, August 11, 2014

YAY!!!

I made it to 36 weeks!!!!!! From the moment I found out I was having twins the doctor told me his goal was to get me to 36 weeks and today I have made it, without bed rest. We are incredibly blessed to have made it this far and the fact that I am still working is pretty amazing. It has been hard and limiting myself and listening to my body has been a challenge but I have done it, the hardest part is not being able to stand more than about 10 minutes at a time. I am so grateful for my amazing husband who has done everything for me and has worked so hard at work as well. We are getting pretty excited to meet these little babies. Brooks has now named them Lightning and Matter, Mia has named them Hansel and Gretel or if its two girls Belle and Aurora. Brooks refuses to think they are anything but two boys and Mia is okay with the idea of a boy and a girl and two girls but not two boys for sure. They are so funny. I guess we will see how long I actually do make it but I am feeling so good about making it to this point. Thanks to everyone that has brought meals and helped me in so many ways, I know the next year is going to be the same way and I am learning to accept the help because I can't do it all myself :) We are so excited!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger

Followers

About Me

My photo
Kade and I met in high school. We have been married 6 years and we have a beautiful daughter Mia and son Brooks.