Tuesday, August 19, 2014

4th of July


This has been a very different year for us with me not being very physically able. That being said I am here sitting at work 37 weeks and 2 days pregnant with twins so it has been worth it. We are usually go go go but I have been so good at resting and Kade has been so good at taking care of things so that I will rest. The kids have been amazing and very understanding they are awesome and so loving. For the 4th of July we took them to the firework stand just down the street and they did some of the little rides that were there and then bought some fireworks. We had dinner and then we lite fireworks and watched all the fireworks from our house. Our house is not ideal in fact its a very stressful thing for us however the location is amazing and we are next to every thing. We were able to see 5 or 6 firework shows and we just sat in our driveway. As you can tell we were already in our pj's for the night. The kids were great and we were so lucky that Kade had the day off, last year he was working in California and we missed having him on one of our favorite holidays. I love the 4th of July, it is my 2nd favorite holiday :) The first coming soon HALLOWEEN!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger

Followers

About Me

My photo
Kade and I met in high school. We have been married 6 years and we have a beautiful daughter Mia and son Brooks.