Friday, March 19, 2010

Mr. & Mrs. Copeland

Dustin and Kristen are married!!! We had an awesome day, it was so much fun. Dustin and Kristen were married in the Mt. Timpanogos Temple. Kristen looked beautiful! I had the privilege of being able to sit next to Dustin in the temple, it is an awesome feeling. I can't wait to sit next to my own kids :) We had the luncheon at Rafael's it was awesome. Then they had the reception at a church in our old stake. We had a wonderful time and we are so excited to have Kristen in our family she fits perfectly. Love you guys.




















Kade and I at the temple












Ryan and me, we are best friends.











My little Mia and Nana.











The ring ceremony.











Look at our cute feet and toe nails.











The Copeland sisters.











Kristen and me dancing, I know we are cool.











Aunt Shari feeding Mia a strawberry, she loved it.











Mia with Aunt Alicia and Grandma Copeland.











Cutting the cake.











They were nice, boring but I love them.











Mia and her Unlce Josh, I loved this picture of him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger

Followers

About Me

My photo
Kade and I met in high school. We have been married 6 years and we have a beautiful daughter Mia and son Brooks.