Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Story Time & Sleeping












This is how Mia looked a couple of mornings when I went to wake her up. She never sleeps like this so I had to take a picture. Even the back of her head is beautiful, I can't get enough of her.












Mia loves story time and books just like her daddy. She is so happy when it is time for reading after her bath at night. Daddy was actually home this night so he read to her instead of me and she loved it. Yes her hair looks awesome when its not done, just like her mommy's haha. I am so blessed to have these wonderful people in my life. Loves!

2 comments:

  1. Haha I love finding what position they are sleeping in! Ryan changes it up every few weeks or so. Lately it's flat on the back, spread eagle. She's a cutie! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tara she is seriously so freaking big and adorable! You are such a cute mama!

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger

Followers

About Me

My photo
Kade and I met in high school. We have been married 6 years and we have a beautiful daughter Mia and son Brooks.