Monday, March 29, 2010

Luck of my Life

Today I was driving to take Mia to get her pictures taken and I was going a little too fast. As soon as I came around the turn in the freeway there he was. My white nightmare, the highway patrol. I slammed on my brakes but it was too late. The policeman decided to follow me for a little while and then pull me over. Then I pulled out my license and registration. He asked what was going on and I told him that I was going to get my daughters pictures taken and was running a little behind and wasn't paying attention. He said he would be right back. He came back and said this is my warning, please slow down.

THANK YOU FOR NOT GIVING ME A TICKET UTAH HIGHWAY PATROL MAN YOU ROCK!!!

2 comments:

  1. Are you serious?? L U C K Y! They NEVER give me a warning. I always get the ticket.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are WAY lucky! I've only been pulled over once (illegal right turn, which you could normally turn right at) and he slapped a ticket on me! So lame!

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger

Followers

About Me

My photo
Kade and I met in high school. We have been married 6 years and we have a beautiful daughter Mia and son Brooks.