Sunday, April 4, 2010

I can't believe I am 26!

I had an awesome birthday thanks to my awesome family. Kade got up early and made me breakfast, since I had to work. He made biscuits and gravy it was so good. Then I went to work til 3pm. Then I got to hang out with my Mia and Kade. Kade had my presents ready for me when I got home. I got beautiful bright daisies! Then he spoiled me...I got Jazz b-ball shorts, NY Yankees & Jazz decals for my car to match my Ute one. New Moon, and a Red Bull. Then that night we ordered in Fridays and watched Twilight and New Moon with Abby, Brindi, Kristen, and Sway. Abby gave me about the coolest present ever, Backstreet Boys nail decals, I am so excited to put them on. She also gave me a really awesome card with boots on it, inside joke it was so funny. Kade's parents gave me my blinds I love them!!! We celebrated with my family a week later, it was a great day. My mom gave me super cute Teva's and my dad gave me gift card to Gray Whale. Well I just want to say how grateful I am to all my friends and family who remembered you guys are awesome! I must say though having my daughter is the best present I could ever ask for, she brings me more joy and happiness than anything in this world. Thanks for being you Miss Mia :)










































1 comment:

  1. You gotta love the nail tats. Make sure you save them for a special occassion :) Glad your birthday was so great!

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger

Followers

About Me

My photo
Kade and I met in high school. We have been married 6 years and we have a beautiful daughter Mia and son Brooks.