Tuesday, April 20, 2010

11 Months


Mia is 11 months today! I can't believe it, it has flown by. Here are some pictures from the last month. I love you Mia!











Mia with Aunt Brindi and her sunglasses















Daddy giving Mia a bath, she looks just like him.




















Mia playing at Grandmas




















Hanging out with mom, love that smile :)















This is the coolest cake that has ever been made
for me. My sister in law Kacey made it for my
birthday. It is "spaghetti & meat balls" it was
so good.















Mia went shopping with dad, he has a hard time
doing her hair so thats why she is usually in a
hat when he gets her ready and of course a
skirt.
















Sleeping









Watching daddy's horse

4 comments:

  1. seriously, cutest baby next to clay! She's got a cute personality. :) Love her big cheeks and hair. --kim evans

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so cute! I love that her daddy at least puts a hat on instead of letting her hair go all crazy! She is cute in hats :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. They grow up so fast! I love her hat. I bet little girls are so much fun!

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger

Followers

About Me

My photo
Kade and I met in high school. We have been married 6 years and we have a beautiful daughter Mia and son Brooks.